Are you available on Monday mornings after Monday Mass and like numbers? Then, St. Gabriel’s needs you. We are looking for volunteers for our counting teams. Here are the responsibilities:
- Be a good team member
- Commit to be available every Monday, after Mass. Team rotations are:
- 4-5 straight weeks
- every other month
- about two hours each time
- Count Sunday collection (cash and checks)
- Assure accuracy of financial records
- Make sure money has been posted to the correct envelope number
- Prepare Deposit slips for the bank
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality regarding personal contributions
Please call parish office at 480-595-0883 and ask for bookkeeper or email email@example.com for more information.
All volunteers must complete the Safe Environment Training (SET) requirements through the Diocese. For more information on these requirements, please contact SET coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the parish office at 480-595-0883.