7:00 AM (no music)
8:30 AM and 10:30 AM
The rosary is prayed prior to Daily Mass starting at 7:40 AM
9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
9:00 AM to Noon
- Father John Slobig, Pastor
- Father David Kulandaisamy, Associate Pastor
- Deacon Bill Clower, Deacon, Parish Manager
- Heather Peltier, Parish & Communications Manager
- Ewa Rossbach, Bookkeeper
- Mary Blanche, Director of Liturgy and Music
- Roxanna Clower, Director of Christian Formation & RCIA
- Sue Bolich, Executive Administrator / Receptionist
- Kat Perkins, Coordinator of Youth Ministry
- Juan Fernandez, Maintenance
St. Gabriel Campus Building Progress
You can read the Easter 2018 announcement regarding the St. Gabriel Campus Building Project here.
You can read the letter regarding the Debt Reduction Plan here.
You can see the layout of the future St. Gabriel Campus Building Project here.
Please feel free to contact Amy Jo Hutchison, who is working on this project with any questions or if you would like to discuss a gift toward this building project at email@example.com.
St. Gabriel the Archangel Catholic Community
Readings for the week of June 16, 2019
- Sunday: Prv 8:22-31 / Ps 8:4-5, 6-7, 8-9 [2a] / Rom 5:1-5 / Jn 16:12-15
- Monday: 2 Cor 6:1-10 / Ps 98:1, 2b, 3ab, 3cd-4 [2a] / Mt 5:38-42
- Tuesday: 2 Cor 8:1-9 / Ps 146:2, 5-6ab, 6c-7, 8-9a [1b] / Mt 5:43-48
- Wednesday: 2 Cor 9:6-11 / Ps 112:1bc-2, 3-4, 9 [1b] / Mt 6:1-6, 16-18
- Thursday: 2 Cor 11:1-11 / Ps 111:1b-2, 3-4, 7-8 [7a] / Mt 6:7-15
- Friday: 2 Cor 11:18, 21-30 / Ps 34:2-3, 4-5, 6-7 [cf. 18b] / Mt 6:19-23
- Saturday: 2 Cor 12:1-10 / Ps 34:8-9, 10-11, 12-13 [9a] / Mt 6:24-34
- Next Sunday: Gn 14:18-20 / Ps 110:1, 2, 3, 4 [4b] / 1 Cor 11:23-26 / Lk 9:11b-17