The Mission of St. Gabriel the Archangel Catholic Community is to develop Christian disciples who spread the Good News, serve others and welcome all with care and compassion.
7:00 AM (no music)
8:30 AM and 10:30 AM
The rosary is prayed prior to Daily Mass starting at 7:40 AM
9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
9:00 AM to Noon
St. Gabriel Campus Building Project
You can read the August 6 letter regarding the St. Gabriel Campus Building Project here.
You can read the April 16 letter regarding the Debt Reduction Plan here.
You can read the April 9 letter regarding the St. Gabriel Campus Building Project here.
Please feel free to contact Amy Jo Hutchison, who is working on this project with any questions or if you would like to discuss a gift toward this building project at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can download St. Gabriel's Annual Report for the Fiscal Year 2015-2016 here. If you would like a paper copy of the report, please contact the parish office.
Readings for the Week of October 15, 2017
- Sunday: Is 25:6-10a / Ps 23 / Phil 4:12-14, 19-20 / Mt 22:1-14 or 22:1-10
- Monday: Rom 1:1-7 / Ps 98 / Lk 11:29-32
- Tuesday: Rom 1:16-25 / Ps 19 / Lk 11:37-41
- Wednesday: 2 Tm 4:10-17b / Ps 145 / Lk 10:1-9
- Thursday: Rom 3:21-30 / Ps 130 / Lk 11:47-54
- Friday: Rom 4:1-8 / Ps 32 / Lk 12:1-7
- Saturday: Rom 4:13, 16-18 / Ps 105 / Lk 12:8-12
- Next Sunday: Is 45:1, 4-6 / Ps 96 / 1 Thes 1:1-5b / Mt 22:15-21
- Father Dennis O'Rourke, Pastor
- Father David Kulandaisamy, Associate Pastor
- Deacon Bill Clower, Deacon, Parish Manager
- Marie Elena Mangiameli, Receptionist
- Heather Peltier, Business Manager
- Ewa Rossbach, Bookkeeper
- Cathy Rogers, Communications Coordinator
- Mary Blanche, Director of Liturgy and Music
- Roxanna Clower, Director of Christian Formation & RCIA
- Sue Bolich, Coordinator of Children's Formation
- Kat Perkins, Coordinator of Youth Ministry